About Hritik Roshan
The Bollywood film industry holds a number of talented and skillful actors and actresses of India. One such actor is Hritik Roshan. Hritik Roshan is a famous Bollywood star. He is well known for his acting and dance. The role of Hritik in the Bollywood film industry is an important one. He did a lot of Hindi and other language movies which became super hits in the history of the film industry.
Hritik was born in Maharashtra, Mumbai on January 10 th 1974. Hritik is considered as one of the good-looking male actors of the Bollywood film industry. Following are some of the interesting Facts about Hritik Roshan, the most attractive actor of Hindi film industry.
1. The original name of Hritik Roshan is Hritik Rakesh Nagrath. He lovingly called by ‘Duggu’ by persons those who are close to him.
2. Hritik Roshan started his acting debut as a child artist first. Then he worked as an assistant director in many movies before comes to acting. His first film is Aasha in which he acted as a child artist at the age of 6.
3. His father, Rakesh Roshan was a famous director. Hritik worked with his father as an assistant director in the films Khel and Koyla. Hritik also sung in his 2 movies namely Zindagi Na Milegi Dubara and ‘Guzaarish & Kites’
4. Hritik has been suffering from a Stammering problem since his childhood. He takes a special speech therapy for this problem
5. Hritik Roshan acted as a child artist with Super Star Rajinikanth in the movie Bhagwaan Dada in 1986
6. When he was working as an assistant director, he did all works such as sweeping the floor, serving tea to the actors etc. This depicts the simplicity of Hritik.
7. Hritik Roshan started a Speech Therapy Institution to help normal people who suffer from the same problem that he has.
8. One of the interesting Facts about Hritik Roshan is, he was born with 2 thumbs in his right hand. He shows this in his movie Koi Mil Gaya only. He hides this in his rest of the films.
9. Hritik Roshan had a bad smoking habit. However, after reading the book ‘How to Stop Smoking’, he stopped smoking.
10. Hritik was diagnosed of an abnormal lateral curvature problem in Spain at the age of 21. Doctors told him that he won’t be able to dance again, however, we all know how it turned out. He is popularly one of the best dancer actors in our country.
11. The first film of Hritik Roshan “Kaho Na Pyar Hai” totally won 102 awards. This film was included in Limca Books of Records for winning most number of Awards.
12. Hritik Roshan is nominated for totally 245 awards. In that, he won over 200 awards. Hritik has got 6 Filmfare Awards, 12 IIFA Awards, 16 Screen Awards, 16 Zee Cine Awards, and 15 Stardust Awards.
13. The best friend of Hritik Roshan in the Bollywood industry is Uday Chopra. He and Uday chopra went to the same school, and attended computer and Karate classes. Hritik Roshan also announced that he had a crush on Madhubala and Parveen Bai.
Article Title: 13 Interesting, Fun and Lesser Known Facts About Hritik Roshan
Article first published on March 26, 2017.